PVP

Poll discussion

Tell us what you think after you voted.

I can add 1 thing to it, underdog faction get more AP (10% will increase to 20% with next parch).

I'd prefer to be underdog with no queue since I like the ganking side of PVP and defending/taking keep. With less keep in our possession with a group we can go ahead and grab whatever we feel like. Without a group, you don't have to run far to defend or gank people.

I'd rather sit in rayles/warden/glademist and defend than run all the way across the map to defend a keep and then just spawn camp. 

My 2 cents

Counter point, having a home campaign where we own the map makes PVE a bit easier with the dmg health and exp bonuses.  I prefer defending the onslaught while not having to wait for a queue as well, in addition to the reasons forzen provided i also like being the underdog because it will provide a place for our group to make a name for themselves once we grow.

People could still keep something like skull as their hone campaign while leveling and the other for pvp as guest. At the end of the day it's all about AP gains and fun. 

With next patch they remove the weapon you receive for being on the top 2% you will have also better gear and more gold in reward for the worthy.

I just want a map that everyone can work together on. It is super annoying when other groups can't work together and are constantly yelling at each other. The most fun I have had in PVP, other than ganking, is when a couple big groups get together and own stuff. Maps where everyone repairs walls too!!!

I like it evenish.... i like to fuck people up, but not the same people.

I guess you refer to chillrend ;) the guild that was creating problem moved to skull recently. Been playing on chillrend a little, it got better for team play. In the evening blue and yellow push on red now.

That's the hard part there's not really any "balanced" server. 

I prefer a 14 days or 30 days campaign for the reward(they are better).

30 days would be out of question tho, Azura star owned by yellow and not much happening feom what I can see. Thornblade always empty for DC, if we can get more people in the guild it could be hard but a nice place to work on and bring up.

14 days - there's only chillrend, we'd have to go guest on it to test it out, again...

after that there's skull and haderus... The ganking queue servers (good for home while leveling)

I can give Chill another chance. Skulls has been boring as fuck the past couple of days.

I agree with that statement. I've been in azura star with phenom and it was really boring too, not sure if it's because i spent too much time grinding and wanted some action that never happened loll

if you guys are willing to try chillrend we will guest on it for now, for our next home i'd like to get everyone feedback. If we don't have majority for one campaign we will guest on another one until we get everyone to agree.

we must find one before next parch or we will have to spend 150k ap to switch.

everyone? let's go for a large majority instead.

Azura Star has been pretty boring...most action i saw was from 2-4am wed morn....not really the hours were gonna wanna hold for our group hahaha...

By everyone i meant people that currently pvp which is 4 or 5 loll

Spread the Word
Most Recent Images
Uploaded by: LordNeckBeard on 2015-07-26 20:59:01
3 amigos
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em